What we do….
Download a Synopsis of the Deep Roots Project
To develop Roots, the Deep Roots Project offers any willing youth the following consecutive Roots Development opportunities:
(1) Attend a Deep Roots Leadership Retreat, an intense experiential learning platform in Spain where youth learn about and reflect on their heritage, activate essential leadership qualities, and building public speaking and organizing skills, all with the help of their peers, mentors and trained professionals. Apply to be a mentor here.
(2) Upon returning from the Deep Roots Leadership Retreat, deliver a Deep Roots workshop in their local communities using Deep Roots marketing and social media platforms, to feature the positive contributions of Muslims to their societies
YEAR OF SERVICE
(3) Become an official Deep Roots Member and practice a “Year of Service” within their local communities on a project of their choosing, with training and close follow-up by Deep Roots mentors. Apply to be a mentor here.
(4) Be selected to attend the Deep Roots Change Summit in Spain, 2019.
(5) Apply to do a Deep Roots internship with Andalucian Routes and Deep Roots Project in Summer, 2019.
Each Roots Development opportunity will simply involve the focused and intense growth of Roots in youth.